V3 release date!

hi, ok, my PI is in need of a rebuild, BUT if V3 is really coming “quite” soon I’ll wait : ) any rough eta ?

thanks !

I am working on getting v3 out ASAP however it is just me working on this. I thought I was much closer than I was then I ran into performance issues with the portal which forced me to take a few steps back. I would say as it stands I am at 50% if not more through the ADS-B Receiver Project scripts and ~20% through the ADS-B Project Portal portion of things.

At this time a no B.S. assessment of things would tell me to tell you go ahead and go with v2.x. Keep in mind there will be an upgrade path to v3.x. I defiantly do not plan to leave anyone behind!

4 Likes